Interested in working with me? –> barbara [at] hallama.org
WHAT I DO:
For a few years, I’m working as a ScrumMaster for the people, this is my passion. The definition comes close to what Tobias Mayer describes in his book: The People’s Scrum. I’m also a huge fan of Richard Kasperowsky’s Core Protocols for creating a psychologically safe working environment. Working together with people and helping them to work even better together as a team in an organisation. In a relatively short amount of time, I had a chance to work with many different teams, team settings and companies. Here are just some quotes:
„A neutral observer and facilitator who helps teams work better together through experience and understanding with individualized assistance.“
„Barbara has always inspired us to reflect and change perspectives and encouraged us to see and think differently“
„…..structure and order the chaos in people’s minds.“
„I’d rather change the chairs in the room than people“
And last not least, what would be the everyday work without having fun! Recently I discovered doing sequences to start a meeting (icebreaker) for an engineering team is big fun! And it works…
How my career as ScrumMaster started? Read HERE
Other than that, I’m doing a lot of things around the agile world:
- Became an Agile Coach (Team-Level), let’s stay with: Senior Scrummaster
- Learned everything about Kanban in some courses (I’m not a fan of certificates… but somehow it needs to be mentioned)
- Learned a lot through conference talks, meet-ups, and workshops (some highlights: Cynefin with Woody Zuillen, Conflict resolution workshop with Tobias Mayer, Agile meets Architecture, Agile Online Summit and many more)
- Facilitated Retrospectives + other Scrum ceremonies and a lot of
Workshops: Story-Mapping, Project Kick-Offs, Ways of Working, DOD, DOR, Workflow/Process, How to give Feedback, Introduction to Agile, Why and how to estimate (or not) and many more.
- Supported a team of very smart engineers (Impfplatform for INOG), establishing a Scrum process, Workshops (Vision, ways of working, Story writing and splitting, Retrospectives, Futurespecitves)
- #seriousgames4remote (meet-up organizer and player) and currently: Virtual Play (we meet once a month!)
- Was a guest at a podcast (An Den Decks) where I talked about my music history and how I became an Agile Coach (German language)
- Another podcast where I talked about my fave exercise: How To Make Toast
- #EUvsVirus Hackathon: Participated with my own team: CatinaBox.eu
- Main part of the Agile Camp Berlin 2019 Orga Team.
- Organisation and Facilitation of a Design Thinking and Prototype Sprint (Freelance Project for a hardware company)
- Chaos Communication Camp: Introducing Kanban to the Kids Space and the GSM-Team (Daily, Planning, Stories etc.)
- Liberating Structures Scrum Workshop (2 days workshop as a participant)
- Vision/Mission Workshops for Start-Ups
- Manage Agile (Berlin) 4 Days facilitation of the games area together with a bunch of likeminded players
- Training the Trainers: Held a session for trainers about playing games
- Lead Developer Conference in Berlin: On behalf of Architrave I played agile games all day with the conference participants.
And What else am I doing?
When I’m not waving the agile flag, convincing random strangers to play games etc… I’m digging and playing (DJing) weird HipHop and Bass – Music. You can find my music recommendations on my Support Your Local Ghetto Tumblr and most of my mixes on my Soundcloud, Mixcloud, Hearthis
I also have a blog (or 2) with a lot of music industry things, good stories, bad stories, fun things etc.. (currently on hold) –> Hallama.org (Sharing Means Caring)
And WHAT else??
….. biking! Love biking in the beauty of Brandenburg’s nature with my road bike „Mr. Weasel“